Jaguar Land Rover Grand Opening!
On Thursday, March 23, 2017, we hosted the Grand Opening of our Jaguar Land Rover new showroom! With hundreds of guests in attendance, from VIP clients to Jaguar Land Rover executives, we were the third dealership in the United States and the world to adopt the state of the art redesigned showroom!
Construction for the 20,595 sq. ft. building began in the Fall of 2016. For the first time, Jaguar Land Rover customers will be able to explore the iconic brands under one roof. The distinctive building exterior draws heavily on a horizontal design philosophy that invites customers inside through a shared entry way, with front building access to the service center for a simplified customer experience.
Highlights of the new showroom include:
- Redesigned customer lounge at the epicenter of the dealership
- LED lighting and specialized vehicle display
- Concierge to direct clients throughout the showroom
- Relaxed, comfortable sales interaction areas
- Expanded grind and brew style coffee bar with high-top seating
- Larger, more comfortable lounge seating area
- Charging stations, abundant access to power and free Wi-Fi
- Individual enclaves allow for private phone calls while waiting for service and work space
- Kid zone with interactive toys and Apple TV
- Easy access to Jaguar and Land Rover accessories and parts area
- Expanded service area with new lifts with state of the art tire and alignment machines
- Heated and cooled drive service lanes
- High speed overhead doors in all customer vehicle entries
- Expansive eight vehicle showroom
- Dedicated virtual reality system to give a look at future products
- Dedicated interior and exterior samples to help customers design a custom order
"We are thrilled to announce this new Jaguar Land Rover showroom, service department and client lounge project," said George Sharpe, Jr., General Manager, The Sharpe Collection. "The new design emphatically puts the client first in every key interaction: research, purchase, delivery and service."
Progressive a/e was the architect and Pioneer Construction headed construction management. The Barton Group served as the owner's representative.
Photography by: Rich P. Photography