The Sharpe Collection is looking for a Service Advisor
to join our team!
We offer competitive wages & benefits along with the opportunity for continued growth & education.
Are you ready to join an internationally known winning team?
MINI of Grand Rapids is a member of the Sharpe Collection of Premium Automobiles team & provides a blend of outstanding leadership & a people-oriented culture.
We offer you a unique & professional work environment with continuous training.
Would you like to become a member of the official MINI brand?
Responsible for selling, identifying & documenting service, maintenance & repair service for customers.
Responsible for scheduling service to be performed. Day-to-day work with clients, technicians & management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the follow. Other duties may be assigned
- Works with customer& technician to identify required maintenance
- Performs road test of customer vehicles.
- Advises customers on necessary/suggested services.
- Offers additional services & repairs to customers.
- Computes cost of replacement parts & labor to restore vehicle to condition specified by customer.
- Estimates cost of mechanical, electrical or other repairs.
- Enters itemized estimate on service order & explains estimate to customer.
- Schedules appointments with customer.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above designated standards.
- Meets dealership's standards for repair/order production.
- 1 Year Automotive Service Advisor experience preferred
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Valid Michigan driver's license with good driving record
- Submit to & successfully complete background check & pre-employment drug test
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth
through training & advancement from within the organization.
Out team members also enjoy benefit programs including:
- Medical, dental & life insurance programs available for employees after 60 days employment.
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions after 1 year employment
- Eligible for employee discounts on parts/service & new/preowned vehicle purchase.
- Employee recognition programs.
- Continued MINI training.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your resume along with a cover letter to our Service Manager, Ed Stormzand at email@example.com
No phone calls please.